Galaxy Audio AS-1800 Receiver W/ EB6 Earbuds(Freq. Core B3) Sku #H82309000001000 Galaxy Audio H82309 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Mid-price in-ear monitoring receiver with a set of earbuds.
If you are interested in a personal in-ear monitoring system, the Galaxy Audio AS-1800R receiver with EB6 earbuds might be the perfect thing.
This system consists of an AS-1800R receiver along with a set of EB6 earbuds. This is Galaxy Audio's mid-price system and is appropriate for working musicians. This system puts good quality in-ear on-stage monitoring in the hands of musicians on a budget.
The EB-6 features a single driver delivering full frequency performance. The EB-6 has a cord over 4 feet long and the earbuds weigh 6 grams excluding cable. The EB-6 includes a durable plastic carrying case with three pairs of Silicon Sleeves (small, medium and large).
One very important aspect of the AS-1800R receiver is the Mixed Mono feature. With Mixed Mono the performer can have the vocal mix in Input 1 and the band mix in Input 2 and adjust the volume of each independently to create a personal mix, or you can send two different monitor mixes from the board so each performer can decide which mix he or she wants to hear on their belt pack.
A lot has happened in professional sound reinforcement both in terms of front-of-house sound and in terms of what the performers hear. One of the most significant developments in the last decade has been the quality and affordability of in-ear systems. Attention to hearing protection and an awareness of the critical role on-stage monitoring plays in the quality of an entertainer's performance have been a driving force in the research and manufacturing at Galaxy Audio.
- True Diversity
- Magnesium Alloy
- Mixed Mono Mode
- Frequency Display
- Backlit LCD
- Volume Control
- Battery Level indicator
- 150 mW headphone output
- Runs on 2AA Batteries
- (7 hours-Alkaline)
- Button Lock
- Squelch adjustment
- Volume Knob
- Auto Mute
- Stereo/Mono Switch
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 2.59" x 4.25" x .86"
- Full frequency driver
- 4' cord
You won't believe the difference in-ear monitoring can make, and if you don't order them, you won't know.
AS-1800 Receiver W/ EB6 Earbuds Specifications:
- Channels: 32 Channels / 640 Selectable Frequencies
- Frequency Stability: ±0.0005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Available Frequencies : B2 538~554 MHZ
- B3 554~570 MHZ
- Modulation Mode: FM stereo modulation
- Operating Range: 300' (100M) typical (in open space)
- Oscillation: PLL synthesized
- Sensitivity: 6dBμV, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation (mono)
- Band Width: 16MHz
- Max. Deviation Range: ±68KHz
- S/N: >105dB
- Sensitivity: (@ 1 kHz) 114 dB/mW
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 20kHz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Distortion: Less than0.3%
- Cord Length: 59" with 3.5mm stereo plug
- Net Weight: .21oz. (6g) (excluding cable)
- T.H.D.: <0.7% @ 1KHz
- Frequency response: 45Hz~18KHz±1dB
- Stereo Separation: ³45dB (at 1KHz)
- Output Connector: 3.5mm (Ø) stereo earphone connector
- Output Power: 150mW at 1KHz (THD1%)
- Battery: AA X 2
- Current Consumption: 185mA typical
- Battery Current / Life: About 7 hours
- Dimension: 4.25" x 2.6" x .87" (108mm(H) X 66mm(W) X 22mm(D))
- Weight: .35 lbs (.16kg)