Galaxy Audio AS-1800 Receiver W/ EB6 EarbudsProduct #H82309 Galaxy Audio H82309 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Mid-price in-ear monitoring receiver with a set of earbuds.
If you are interested in a personal in-ear monitoring system, the Galaxy Audio AS-1800R receiver with EB6 earbuds might be the perfect thing.
This system consists of an AS-1800R receiver along with a set of EB6 earbuds. This is Galaxy Audio's mid-price system and is appropriate for working musicians. This system puts good quality in-ear on-stage monitoring in the hands of musicians on a budget.
The EB-6 features a single driver delivering full frequency performance. The EB-6 has a cord over 4 feet long and the earbuds weigh 6 grams excluding cable. The EB-6 includes a durable plastic carrying case with three pairs of Silicon Sleeves (small, medium and large).
One very important aspect of the AS-1800R receiver is the Mixed Mono feature. With Mixed Mono the performer can have the vocal mix in Input 1 and the band mix in Input 2 and adjust the volume of each independently to create a personal mix, or you can send two different monitor mixes from the board so each performer can decide which mix he or she wants to hear on their belt pack.
A lot has happened in professional sound reinforcement both in terms of front-of-house sound and in terms of what the performers hear. One of the most significant developments in the last decade has been the quality and affordability of in-ear systems. Attention to hearing protection and an awareness of the critical role on-stage monitoring plays in the quality of an entertainer's performance have been a driving force in the research and manufacturing at Galaxy Audio.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- True Diversity
- Magnesium Alloy
- Mixed Mono Mode
- Frequency Display
- Backlit LCD
- Volume Control
- Battery Level indicator
- 150 mW headphone output
- Runs on 2AA Batteries
- (7 hours-Alkaline)
- Button Lock
- Squelch adjustment
- Volume Knob
- Auto Mute
- Stereo/Mono Switch
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 2.59" x 4.25" x .86"
- Full frequency driver
- 4' cord
You won't believe the difference in-ear monitoring can make, and if you don't order them, you won't know.
AS-1800 Receiver W/ EB6 Earbuds Specifications:
- Channels: 32 Channels / 640 Selectable Frequencies
- Frequency Stability: ±0.0005%, Phase Lock Loop frequency control
- Available Frequencies : B2 538~554 MHZ
- B3 554~570 MHZ
- Modulation Mode: FM stereo modulation
- Operating Range: 300' (100M) typical (in open space)
- Oscillation: PLL synthesized
- Sensitivity: 6dBμV, S/N>60dB at 25 deviation (mono)
- Band Width: 16MHz
- Max. Deviation Range: ±68KHz
- S/N: >105dB
- Sensitivity: (@ 1 kHz) 114 dB/mW
- Frequency Response: 20 ~ 20kHz
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Distortion: Less than0.3%
- Cord Length: 59" with 3.5mm stereo plug
- Net Weight: .21oz. (6g) (excluding cable)
- T.H.D.: <0.7% @ 1KHz
- Frequency response: 45Hz~18KHz±1dB
- Stereo Separation: ³45dB (at 1KHz)
- Output Connector: 3.5mm (Ø) stereo earphone connector
- Output Power: 150mW at 1KHz (THD1%)
- Battery: AA X 2
- Current Consumption: 185mA typical
- Battery Current / Life: About 7 hours
- Dimension: 4.25" x 2.6" x .87" (108mm(H) X 66mm(W) X 22mm(D))
- Weight: .35 lbs (.16kg)