Galaxy Audio Any Spot Headset Wireless Camera KitProduct #270632 Galaxy Audio 270632 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Perfect for single performer events, news field reporting and video production.
The Any Spot Wireless Headset Camera System from Galaxy Audio provides a convenient way to transmit the audio of an event to the video camera, where it is recorded or transmitted along with the video. The equipment in the Any Spot Headset system includes the AS-1000R receiver, AS-MBP5 Body Pack, and the AS-HLC omni directional headset microphone. The Any Spot is a great choice for single performer events, news field reporting and video production.
The AS-1000R receiver features a line output for connection to the camera, as well as a headphone output, which allows the camera operator to monitor the audio. The AS1000R is a true diversity receiver that gives the system its flexibility. The AS1000R receiver has two antennas that seek the signal from the transmitter individually. This means fewer dropouts than a non-diversity system. In the rare event of a dropout, our 'Auto-Mute' feature kicks in. Auto-Mute prevents intermittent static from going into the users ears. The receiver features a stereo 1/8" (3.5mm) ear-bud output with volume control and a 1/8" (3.5mm) line output. This enables users to monitor input signal with headphones, while simultaneously sending signal to a video camera, mixer, recorder, PA system, etc. Headphone volume is independently adjustable without affecting line output audio. The receiver features 64-channels of UHF diversity operation and operates on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries.
AS-MBP5 Body Pack
The AS-MBP5 bodypack transmitter operates on UHF band frequencies with PLL synthesized control. 64 preprogrammed selectable UHF frequencies are provided to avoid interference. Power is supplied by two 1.5V AA size batteries.
AS-HLC Omni Directional Headset/Lavalier Microphone
The AS-HLC will work as a headset or lavalier microphone but here is sold with the headset. It features an omni directional capsule and a mini XLR connector.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Designed for dual operation as a wireless microphone and in-ear monitor receiver
- Lightweight and portable design suitable for camera, guitar strap and belt mounting
- Two 1/4-wave antennas for true diversity reception with minimal dropout and noise
- Two stereo 1/8" outputs for earbuds and interfacing with recording equipment
- Multi-Color LED indicator allows the user to obtain more status information from the receiver
- Charging input allows for re-charging of batteries without having to remove them (For use only with optional charger unit and rechargeable batteries, not included)
- Up to 64 selectable frequencies are available to set up a multi-frequency broadcasting system while avoiding interference
- Frequency group and channel selection switches are contained inside the battery compartment to prevent the accidental changing of channels during use
- Auto-Mute circuitry prevents intermittent static from going into the users ears
- Mini XLR connector
- Low battery LED
- Mic/line selector
- On/off switch
- Group selector changes transmitter group setting
- Channel selector changes transmitter channel setting
- Powered from 2-AA batteries (can be rechargable)
- Charging input for charging rechargeable batteries
- DC-plug charger cable included
- Omni directional capsule
- Will work as a headset or Lavalier microphone
- Mini XLR connector
- 50Hz - 20kHz frequency response
Order today and be equipped to make live music videos.
Any Spot Headset Wireless Camera Kit Specifications:
- AS-1000R Receiver
- Frequency Range UHF: 682~698MHz. 64 CH
- Case: Body-pack In Ear Monitor
- Oscillator: PLL synthesized
- Receiving Mode: Single channel Diversity
- Frequency Stability: Â±0.005%
- Receiving Sensitivity: At 5 dBuV over 80dB S/N ratio
- Image & Spurious Rej.: 80dB minimum
- Selectivity > 50dB
- Modulation: Mode FM
- IF Frequency: 1st: 56MHz 2nd: 10.7MHz Dynamic Range >96dB S/N Ratio >94dB, at 15KHz deviation and 60dBuV antenna input
- AF Response: Headphone: 100Hz to 10KHz (Â±3dB): Line: 40Hz to 15KHz (Â±3dB)
- T.H.D.: <1%(at 1KHz)
- Power Supply: DC 3V ( 2 x 1.5V AA batteries or rechargeable batteries)
- Audio Output: Headphone stereo output: 20mW; Line stereo output level:
- -10dB Current Consumption 130mA Â± 10mA
- Dimension (W x H x D): 3" x 4.2" x 1.2" (76 x 106 x 29mm)
- AS-MBP5 Body Pack
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF band 682~698MHz
- RF Power Output: 10mW (max.)
- Oscillator : PLL synthesized, 64-selectable channels
- Frequency Stability: Â±0.005%
- Maximum Deviation: Â±48KHz
- Spurious Emission: >60dB below carrier frequency
- T.H.D. : <1% (at 1KHz)
- Microphone Cartridge: omni-directional electret condenser
- Tone Key: 32.768KHz
- Operating voltage: DC1.5V x 2 AA size dry or rechargeable batteries
- Current consumption: 65mA Â± 5mA