Galaxy Audio Any Spot AS-MBP5 Bodypack TransmitterProduct #270636 Galaxy Audio 270636 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
64-channel UHF bodypack transmitter with mic/line selector.
The Galaxy Audio AS-MBP5 Bodypack Transmitter for wireless systems operates on UHF band frequencies with PLL synthesized control. 64 preprogrammed selectable UHF frequencies are provided to avoid interference. Power is supplied by two 1.5V AA size batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Mini XLR connector
- Low battery LED
- Mic/line selector
- On/off switch
- Group selector changes transmitter group setting
- Channel selector changes transmitter channel setting
- Powered from 2-AA batteries (can be rechargeable)
- Charging input for rechargeable batteries
- DC-plug charger cable included
The "Monitor Guys" have gone wireless! Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
Any Spot AS-MBP5 Bodypack Transmitter Specifications:
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF band 682~698MHz
- RF Power Output: 10mW (max.)
- Oscillator : PLL synthesized, 64-selectable channels
- Frequency Stability: Â±0.005%
- Maximum Deviation: Â±48KHz
- Spurious Emission: >60dB below carrier frequency
- T.H.D. : <1% (at 1KHz)
- Microphone Cartridge: omni-directional electret condenser
- Tone Key: 32.768KHz
- Operating voltage: DC1.5V x 2 AA size dry or rechargeable batteries
- Current consumption: 65mA Â± 5mA