Audio-Technica MCB4 Active Antenna CombinerProduct #485612 Audio-Technica 485612 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Simplifies and centralizes multiple transmitter setups.
The Audio-Technica MCB4 Antenna Combiner is designed to combine the signals from up to 4 Audio-Technica M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor stereo transmitters onto a single transmitting antenna. The result: reduced clutter in your rack and increased savings for you.
The Audio-Technica MCB4 antenna combiner's wide-band unit operates over the 440-865MHz range. Though it is designed to complement Audio-Technica M3 Wireless In-Ear Monitor Systems, the M84 active antenna combiner is also suitable for many other in-ear wireless systems (with external BNC antenna connections) operating within the 440 to 865 MHz range. Audio-Technica equips the MCB4 1 antenna combiner with 1 output and 4 isolated transmitter inputs. All RF connectors are BNC-type.
Four jacks on the rear panel (controlled by the M84 unit's power switch) provide 12V DC (center positive) to power as many as 4 wireless microphne transmitters operating on 12 volts at up to 600mA each. Included with the Audio-Technica M84 antenna combiner are 4 DC cables appropriate for use with M3T (or like-powered) wireless transmitters. Audio-Technica built short-circuit protection into the 12-volt transmitter's power supplies. The Audio-Technica MCB4 active antenna combiner's all-metal construction contributes to extreme durability and protection from radio frequency interference.
- Broadband UHF operation (440-865MHz range)
- Combines the signals of up to four wireless in-ear monitor transmitters into one antenna
- Centralized power supply with ability to power four individual transmitters
- Maintains clean signals with low distortion
- Includes hardware for front-mounting the antenna for improved performance
Reduce your rack clutter with the MCB4. Order one today!
MCB4 Active Antenna Combiner Specifications:
- Description: 4-Way active combiner
- Bandwidth: 440-865MHz
- VSWR: < 1.7:1 (within specified bandwidth)
- System Gain: (per channel) 0dB Typical (within specified bandwidth)
- Impedance: 50 ohms, typical (within specified bandwidth)
- Termination: Type BNC Female (5 total)
- Maximum RF Input Power: +20dBm or 100mW
- Third Order Intercept Point: Greater than 25dBm
- Weight: 1.0kg (2.2lb.)
- Dimensions for base unit only (WxDxH): 210mm (8.27") x 176mm (6.93") x 46mm (1.80") (one rack space)
- Power Supply:
- Desktop Switching Power Supply
- Rated at 5A @ 12VDC or 60W
- Input Voltage 100-240VAC via detachable IEC 320/C14 cable
- Output is provided on an overmolded 3-pin Molex style termination
- IEC 320/C14 power cable (for power supply); 5 - 22" RF (BNC to BNC) cables; 4 - DC power cables;
- Rack kit for front-mounting antennas and adaptation to a 19" rack
- Transmitter power (optional): 600mA @ 12VDC - 4 outputs from an authorized