Audio-Technica M3RM Bodypack Receiver for M3M
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A solidly built bodypack receiver with volume and mix control offering 1321 selectable frequencies.
Designed to work with the M3M wireless in-ear Monitor System, the M3RM is a rugged bodypack receiver that works in the 614MHz to 647MHz frequency range. The Audio-Technica M3RM receiver has an LCD information display giving you step-through menus for setting preferences with up and down arrow and set buttons. The wireless receiver also has LED indicators that provide easy-to-read level monitoring as well as a battery indicator. Other features include balance control, earphone locking input jack, a removable flexible antenna, and a belt clip.
- Lightweight bodypack receiver
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring and battery indicator
- LCD information display offers step-through menus for setting preferences
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
Order this bodypack receiver today for a solid backup or as an extra to suit your wireless needs.
M3RM Bodypack Receiver for M3M Specifications:
- Operating frequency: 614MHz to 647MHz, 1321 frequencies
- Receiving system: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV (at 60dB S/N ratio, 50Ω termination)
- Headphone output connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphone output Power: 65 mW (at 32Ω)
- Antenna input: SMA-type, 50Ω
- Aux input connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: (WxDxH): 70mm x 25mm x 110mm, 2.76" x 98" x 4.33"
- Weight: 133g (4.7oz.), without batteries