Audio-Technica M2RM Bodypack Receiver for M2M
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rugged bodypack receiver with volume and mix control, offering 100 selectable frequencies.
Designed to work with the M2M wireless in-ear monitor system, the M2RM is a rugged bodypack receiver that works in the 614MHz to 647MHz frequency range. It has LED indicators that provide easy-to-read level monitoring as well as a battery indicator. For your convenience, the wireless receiver allows you Personal Mix Control for controlling the volume and mix of two independent signals.
- Lightweight bodypack wireless receiver
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring and battery indicator
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Ruggedly built
Looking for more wireless freedom? Order this special bodypack receiver today!
M2RM Bodypack Receiver for M2M Specifications:
- Frequency response: 614MHz to 647MHz
- Number of Frequencies: 100
- Receiving system: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF sensitivity: 20dBuV (at 60dB S/N ratio, 50Î© termination)
- Headphone output connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphone output power: 65 mW (at 32Î©)
- Antenna input: SMA-type, 50Î©
- Aux input connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 70mm x 25mm x 110mm, 2.76" x 98" x 4.33"
- Net weight: 110g (3.9oz.), without batteries