Audio-Technica M2RL Bodypack Receiver for M2LSku #585774000000000 Audio-Technica 585774 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A rugged bodypack receiver with volume and mix control, offering 100 selectable frequencies.
Designed to work with the M2L Wireless In-Ear Monitor System, the M2RL is a rugged bodypack receiver that works in the 575MHz to 608MHz frequency range. It has LED indicators that provide easy-to-read level monitoring as well as a battery indicator. For your convenience, it allows you Personal Mix Control for controlling the volume and mix of two independent signals.
- Lightweight bodypack wireless receiver
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring and battery indicator
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Ruggedly built
Give yourself more wireless freedom with this special Audio-Technica receiver. Order now!
M2RL Bodypack Receiver for M2L Specifications:
- Frequency response: 575MHz to 608MHz
- Number of Frequencies: 100
- Receiving system: Double conversion superheterodyne
- RF sensitivity: 20dBuV (at 60dB S/N ratio, 50Ω termination)
- Headphone output connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Headphone output power: 65 mW (at 32Ω)
- Antenna input: SMA-type, 50Ω
- Aux input connector: 3.5mm TRS stereo phone jack
- Batteries: 2 x 1.5V AA (not included)
- Battery life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 70mm x 25mm x 110mm, 2.76" x 98" x 4.33"
- Net weight: 110g (3.9oz.), without batteries