Audio-Technica BP896C MicroPoint Lavalier MicrophoneProduct #485624 Audio-Technica 485624 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A lavaliere condenser mic with omnidirectional
polar pattern to give you clear, natural audio.
The Audio-Technica BP896 is a subminiature clip-on/lavalier condenser microphone with an omnidirectional polar pattern. It is designed to provide intelligible, natural audio for stage/television talent, lecturers, and houses of worship. The Audio-Technica MicroPoint lavalier mic is intended to be worn on the clothing or hidden in props for excellent, yet unobtrusive sound pickup. The wide-range capability of this Audio-Technica microphone ensures clean, accurate reproduction with high intelligibility for speakers, presenters, and other performers. Its small size makes this lavalier condenser mic ideal for use in applications where minimum visibility is required.
The Audio-Technica MicroPoint BP896 microphone requires 11V to 52V phantom power for operation. It includes a 1.4m (55") permanently attached miniature cable. Its free end connects to the provided AT8539 power module via a locking 4-pin connector. The connector is also compatible with all Audio-Technica UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters. The output of the power module is a 3-pin XLRM-type connector. A recessed switch in the power module permits choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80Hz high-pass UniSteep filter) to help control undesired ambient noise. The Audio-Technica MicroPoint BP896 comes equipped with a power module, a clothing clip base, a viper clip base, three single mic holders, two double mic holders, two windscreens and six element covers (two each in black, white and beige) for blending in with your attire. A belt clip and a protective carrying microphone case is also included.
The Audio-Technica MicroPoint lavalier mic comes in beige or black with a choice of the following:
Unterminated: 55" (1.4m) unterminated cable
Lemo/M180 connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated for Sennheiser wireless systems using Lemo connector
3.5 mm connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated for Sennheiser wireless systems using locking 3.5mm connector
TA4F connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with TA4F connector for Shure wireless systems
TA5F connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with TA5F connector for ATW-U101 and Lectrosonics wireless systems
HRS connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems
- Inconspicuous, lightweight capsule
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Rugged built for long-lasting performance
- High-pass UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- Includes generous accessory kit & protective mic case
Not only will the Audio Technica BP892C be inconspicuous, you'll sound good too. Order today.
BP896C MicroPoint Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB/octave (wired only)
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum input sound level: 135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical (wired only)
- Current Consumption: 0.1 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)
- Voltage Range: 2.5-11V (wireless only)
- Microphone, boom & earpiece - 2.6g/0.09oz
- Microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter
- Boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Power module (wired only): 97.6mm (3.84") long, 18.9mm (0.74") diameter
- Cable: 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking
- Audio-Technica case style: M39
- Accessories furnished:
- two AT8157 windscreens; six element covers
- (2 white, 2 beige, 2 black); viper clip
- base; clothing clip base; 3 black single
- mic holders; 2 black double mic holders; carrying case