Audio-Technica BP892CT5 Omnidirectional Headworn Condenser mic w/o Power SupplyProduct #485332 Audio-Technica 485332 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package.
Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892CT5 MicroSet offers the incredible low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
The microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the new headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design—flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
BP892CT5 Omnidirectional Headworn Condenser mic w/o Power Supply Specifications:
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18 db/octave (wired only)
- Open circuit sensitivity:–49db (3.5mv) re 1v at 1 pa
- Impedance: 250Ωs (wired only)
- Maximum input sound level: 135db spl, 1kHz at 3% t.h.d.
- Dynamic range (typical): 104 db, 1kHz at max spl (wired only)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63db, 1kHz at 1 pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52v dc, 2 ma typical (wired only)
- Switch: flat, roll-off (wired only)
- Current consumption: 0.1 ma typical at 5V (wireless only)
- Voltage range: 2.5-11V (wireless only)
- Weight (microphone): microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6g (0.09oz)
- Weight (power module): 85g (3.0oz)
- (wired only)
- Dimensions: microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter
- boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 97.6mm (3.84") long, 18.9mm (0.74") diameter
- (wired only)
- Output connector (power module): integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking 4-pin connector (wired only)
- Audio-technica case style: M31