Audio-Technica BP892C MicroSet Condenser Headworn MicrophoneProduct #485621 Audio-Technica 485621 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Headworn condenser mic with an omnidirectional polar pattern to give you clear, natural audio.
Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892C MicroSet headset mic offers you high-quality, low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear-and-accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight Audio-Technica BP892 headworn condenser mic hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn mic.
The Audio-Technica BP892C condenser microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers, and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, this Audio-Technica headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
The Audio-Technica MicroSet condenser headworn mic comes in beige.
Choosing a connector termination:
The connector type will correspond your style choice from the Select a Style dropdown menu on the product detail page. E.g., style Shure TA4F Black will have the mic terminated with a Shure TA4F connector for use with corresponding Shure transmitters; Lectrosonics TA5F Beige will be terminated with a Lectrosonics TA5F connector for use with correspoonding Lectrosonics transmitters, etc.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm
- Deal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design: Flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Microphone comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn mic for maximum stability and comfort
Order an Audio-Technica MicroSet headset mic and swing freely.
BP892C MicroSet Condenser Headworn Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49dB (3.5mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum input sound level: 135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Weight: Microphone, boom & earpiece - 2.6g/0.09oz.
- Microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter
- Boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Cable: 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking, 4-pin connector (or 3-pin connector depending on style you choose)
- Audio-Technica case style: M31
- Accessories furnished:
- AT8440 cable clip; AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; carrying case