Audio-Technica BP892-TH MicroSet Headworn Microphone with Power Module
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A headworn condenser mic with omnidirectional polar pattern providing natural audio.
Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892-TH MicroSet mic with power module offers you high-quality, low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear-and-accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892-TH headworn mic hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the Audio-Technica MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn mic.
The Audio-Technica BP892-TH's headset microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers, and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, this headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design—flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Microphone comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn mic for maximum stability and comfort
- High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
Not only will the BP892-TH feel good, but you'll sound good too. Order today!
BP892-TH MicroSet Headworn Microphone with Power Module Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 104dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Microphone, boom & earpiece - 2.6g/0.09oz
- Power module: 85g (3.0oz.)
- Microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter
- Boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Power module (wired only): 97.6mm (3.84") long, 18.9mm (0.74") diameter
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking, 4-pin connector
- Audio-Technica case style: M31
- Accessories furnished:
- AT8539 power module;
- AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; belt clip; carrying case