Audio-Technica ATW-T341b Handheld Microphone/Transmitter
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An affordably priced mic/transmitter that performs to high professional standards.
The Audio-Technica ATW-T341b handheld dynamic microphone/transmitter is built to work with Audio-Technica's 3000 Series wireless systems. The combination microphone and transmitter is equipped with the same element used in the Audio-Technica Artist Elite AE4100 dynamic handheld microphone.
Audio-Technica created the ATW-T341b wireless microphone for professional live sound venues. The transmitter uses a pair of 1.5V AA batteries for economical operation and wide availability. A fuel-gauge battery condition indicator with low-battery warning keeps you posted on the ATW-T341b microphone/transmitter's remaining power.
- Works with 3000 Series wireless systems
Order this mic/transmitter today for quality sound with no worry over wires.
ATW-T341b Handheld Microphone/Transmitter Specifications:
- RF power output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, (switchable), at 50Ω
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Microphone element: ATW-T341b Dynamic cardioid
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: ATW-T341b 237.0mm (9.33") long, 48.0mm (1.89") diameter
- Net weight: ATW-T341b 284g (10.0oz.), without batteries