Audio-Technica ATW-T310b 3000 Series Wireless UniPak Transmitter
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A UHF body-pack transmitter for use with a variety of microphones and guitar cables.
The versatile Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak body-pack transmitter is designed to work with Audio-Technica's 3000 Series wireless receivers. Its secure 4-pin locking connector is compatible with a wide range of microphones, as well as guitar cables. A 3-position sliding cover on the ATW-T310b transmitter's control panel prevents accidental shut-off or channel-switching. The Audio-Technica ATW-T310b UniPak's locking battery compartment provides a more secure latch and more robust design.
- For use with Audio-Technica's 3000 System receivers
- 4-pin locking connector compatible with a wide range of microphones or guitar cable
- 3-position sliding cover for control panel
Say goodbye to wires and hello to wireless freedom with this bodypack transmitter. Order now!
ATW-T310b 3000 Series Wireless UniPak Transmitter Specifications:
- RF power output:
- High: 30mW, Low: 10mW (switchable), at 50Ω
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connection Four-pin Locking Connector (Pin 1: GND, Pin 2: INST INPUT,
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT, Pin 4: DC BIAS +5V)
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery Life: High: 6 hours (alkaline), Low: 8 hours (alkaline), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (WxdxH): 66.0mm (2.60") x 24.0mm (0.94") x 87.0mm (3.43")
- Net weight: 81g (2.9oz.), without batteries