Audio-Technica ATW-T210a 2000 Series UniPak Bodypack Transmitter Band DProduct #740013 Audio-Technica 740013 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Quality bodypack transmitter that gives you 300' range and input flexibility.
An integral part of Audio-Technica's 2000 Series, the versatile ATW-T210a UniPak bodypack transmitter has both low- and high- impedance inputs plus a bias connection, for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones, as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups.
- Rugged housing with a reversible clothing clip
- Recessed locking HRS-type microphone input connector
- LED "on" indicator
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Microphone or line input with DC bias voltage
- Internal channel selector switch
- Internal trim controls for mic and line inputs
- Integrated two-position top-mounted power/mute switch
- Digital Tone Lock to identify the wireless transmitter to the receiver
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Battery lifeHigh: 7 hours (alkaline), Low: 9 hours (alkaline)
Order an ATW-T210a UniPak Transmitter for freedom as a singer, presenter, or performer.
ATW-T210a 2000 Series UniPak Bodypack Transmitter Specifications:
- RF Power Output:
High: 30 mW
Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 5Î
Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
Four-pin Locking Connector
Pin 1: GND
Pin 2: INST INPUT
Pin 3: MIC INPUT
Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
Batteries: 2 1.5V AA (not included)
High: 7 hours (alkaline)
Low: 9 hours (alkaline) Depending on battery type and use pattern
Dimensions: 66.0mm (2.60") x 22.5mm (0.89") x 92.3mm (3.63")
Net weight: 81g (2.9oz), without batteries