Audio-Technica ATW-T1802 1800 Series Plug-On TransmitterProduct #275097 Audio-Technica 275097 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Make any mic wireless.
The ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter features a locking XLR connector for adapting dynamic and condenser microphones and selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power. The ATW-T1802 Plug-on Transmitter also provides power to condenser microphones rated to operate on 12V phantom power or less.
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Provides power to condenser microphones rated to operate on 12V phantom power or less
- Battery fuel-level indicator
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- Operates in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery
- life/maximize power
- Powered by AA batteries (not included)
- Can be used with 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems
Order today to extend your mic options when using 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems .
ATW-T1802 1800 Series Plug-On Transmitter Specifications:
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Input connector: 3-pin locking XLRF-type
- Microphone power: Provides power to condenser microphones rated to
- operate on 12V phantom power or less.
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 180 mA; Low: 160 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.57" x 4.37" x 1.57", 40.0 x 110.0 x 40.0 mm
- Net Weight (without batteries): 7.0 oz, 199 grams