Audio-Technica ATW-T1802 1800 Series Plug-On TransmitterProduct #275097 Audio-Technica 275097 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Make any mic wireless.
The ATW-T1802 plug-on transmitter features a locking XLR connector for adapting dynamic and condenser microphones and selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power. The ATW-T1802 Plug-on Transmitter also provides power to condenser microphones rated to operate on 12V phantom power or less.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Provides power to condenser microphones rated to operate on 12V phantom power or less
- Battery fuel-level indicator
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- Operates in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery
- life/maximize power
- Powered by AA batteries (not included)
- Can be used with 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems
Order today to extend your mic options when using 1800 Series and 3000 Series Wireless Systems .
ATW-T1802 1800 Series Plug-On Transmitter Specifications:
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Input connector: 3-pin locking XLRF-type
- Microphone power: Provides power to condenser microphones rated to
- operate on 12V phantom power or less.
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 180 mA; Low: 160 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.57" x 4.37" x 1.57", 40.0 x 110.0 x 40.0 mm
- Net Weight (without batteries): 7.0 oz, 199 grams