Audio-Technica ATW-T1801 1800 Series UniPak TransmitterProduct #275096 Audio-Technica 275096 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
For use with any 1800 or 3000 Series system.
The Audio Technica ATW-T1801 UniPak body-pack is a user-friendly, true diversity transmitter that features a professional locking 4-pin connector that is compatible with all Audio-Technica Wireless Essentials microphones. The ATW-T1801 transmitter offers selectable high and low transmission modes to conserve battery life/maximize power and a battery fuel-level indicator.
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Battery fuel-level indicator
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Operates in low or high transmission modes to conserve battery
- life/maximize power
- Powered by AA batteries (not included)
ATW-T1801 1800 Series UniPak Transmitter Specifications:
- RF Power Output: High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW, nominal
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >105 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Current Consumption: High: 180 mA; Low: 160 mA, typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 6 hours (High); 8 hours (Low), depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 2.60" x 3.43" x 0.94", 66.0 x 87.0 x 24.0 mm
- Net Weight (without batteries): 2.8 oz (80 grams)
- Accessories Included: one omnidirectional lavalier microphone