Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b 3000 Series Wireless Receiver
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Rack-mountable True Diversity receiver with dual antenna, auto logic circuitry, and more.
The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b wireless receiver-main component of Audio-Technica's 3000 Series-is equipped with automatic frequency scanning for easy setup. The ATW-R3100b also offers true diversity reception. Two antennas feed 2 completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry continuously compares and selects the superior received signal, providing better sound quality and reducing the possibility of interference and dropouts.
The Audio-Technica ATW-R3100b receiver's soft-touch controls provide convenient access to a variety of functions, while a backlit LCD information display provides constant monitoring of system operation, including indication of the transmitter's battery status. The ATW-R3100b receiver is half-width for a standard 1U 19" rack mount. Audio-Technica includes rack-mount adapters with the ATW-R3100b wireless receiver.
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multichannel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
Go wireless! Order this receiver today and experience Audio-Technica's innovation!
ATW-R3100b 3000 Series Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- ATW-R3100b Receiver
- Receiving system: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Ω termination)
- Maximum Output Level:
- XLR, balanced: +9dBV
- 1/4" (6.3mm), unbalanced: +7dBV
- Antenna Input:
- BNC-type, 50Ω
- Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 164.4mm (6.47") x 44.0mm (1.73")
- (Not including BNC connectors or feet)
- Net weight: 1.1kg (38.8oz.), without accessories
- Included Two flexible UHF antennas
- AC adapter (country dependent)
- Rack-mount adapters