Audio-Technica ATW-R2100a 2000 Series Diversity Receiver
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
10-channel UHF receiver with high-sensitivity dual IF redesign for dropout-free performance.
The ATW-R2100a is a True Diversity UHF wireless receiver operating in the UHF bands of 656.125-678.500MHz or 487.125-506.500MHz. The automatic frequency scanning eliminates the need for searching for clear channels and automatically selects the most appropriate frequency for the area in which the wireless is operating. A pre-coordinated integral channel plan allows for simultaneous operation of any of the 10 channels in a given location. The flexibility in programming both the receiver and transmitters eliminates confusing frequency groups and other frequency coordination problems. A two-position switch turns on/off 12V AC antenna power for use with powered antennas or accessories.
Its advanced Tone Lock adjustable squelch system fights interference. A high-sensitivity dual IF design using true diversity operation with silent automatic switching provides dropout-free performance. The front panel LCD receiver display provides continuous indication of transmitter RF signal strength, selection of internal dual (True Diversity) receiving sections (A&B), along with the audio modulation level of the received signal. Both balanced XLR-type and unbalanced 1/4" output connections with output gain adjustments are located on the rear panel. The XLR-type output includes a ground lift switch to prevent ground loops. Features not often found in other receivers include a metal receiver construction, detachable wave receiver antennas, AC or 12-18V DC operation, front panel power switch, and included rackmount kit.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- High sensitivity dual IF receiving design for dropout-free performance
- Automatic frequency scanning finds open channel
- High efficiency compander for flawless audio
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Receiver internal function menu with soft-touch controls
- Straightforward channel selection process
- Digital Tone Lock squelch
- Adjustable receiver squelch
- True Diversity receiver with silent, automatic switching
- Tuner operation indicator displays tuner with strongest reception
- Receiver front panel displays for RF and AF signal levels
- AC or 12-18 V DC operation
- Rear panel or front panel antenna mount options
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Output level control on the rear panel
- Ground lift switch on balanced output
- Rugged metal receiver construction
- Mounts in a single rack space (1 or 2 units)
ATW-R2100a 2000 Series Diversity Receiver Specifications:
- Receiving system: True diversity
Image rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
RF sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Î termination)
Maximum output level:
XLR, balanced: +9 dBV
1/4" (6.3mm), unbalanced: +4 dBV
Balanced audio output attenuator: Two position switch: 0/-12dB
Antenna input: BNC-type, 50Î Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
Power requirements: 12-18V DC, 500mA
Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 162.2mm (6.39") x 44.0mm (1.73") (not including BNC connectors or feet)
Net weight: 1.0kg (35.3oz), without accessories
Accessories included: Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rackmount adapters