Audio-Technica ATW-R1810 1800 Series Single-Channel ReceiverProduct #275095 Audio-Technica 275095 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Compact unit is easy to mount on your camera.
The Audio Technica ATW-R1810 single-channel receiver has true diversity operation: two antennas feed two completely independent RF sections on the same frequency; automatic logic circuitry selects the superior signal. The ATW-R1810 receiver features BNC-type antennae connectors, output and monitor levels, a balanced XLR output and a LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) that shows battery status and frequency settings.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Compact receiver is easy to mount on a camera
- UHF reception with 996 frequencies selectable in 25 kHz steps
- Automatic frequency scanning for easy selection of open channels
- Tone Lock squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
- Balanced audio output
- Headphone monitor output with independent level control
- Soft-touch controls for easy frequency selection
- True Diversity operation for resistance to multi-path interference and dropouts
- LCD frequency and battery status display with backlight
- Antenna and AF Peak LED indicators
- Easy, user-friendly operation
- Clear, natural sound quality
- Powered by AA batteries
ATW-R1810 1800 Series Single-Channel Receiver Specifications:
- Receiving System: Dual independent RF sections, automatic-switching diversity
Image Rejection: >50 dB typical
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 104 dB at 30 kHz deviation (A-weighted), maximum modulation 37 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (±10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
Sensitivity: 25 dBuV, (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, A-weighted)
Audio Output (balanced): 27 mV (at 1 kHz, ±5 kHz deviation)
Output Connector: 3-pin mini XLR (TA3M-type)
Monitor Headphone Output (typical): 35 mW max., 32 ohm load
Monitor Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm TRS, signals on both Tip and Ring
External Power Requirements: 12V DC nominal, 500 mA
Batteries (not included): Four 1.5V AA alkaline
Current Consumption (battery): 315 mA typical
Battery Life: 10 hours typical, depending on battery type and use pattern
Dimensions: 2.95" (75.0 mm) W x 4.92" (125.0 mm) H x 1.25 (32.0 mm") D
Net Weight: (without batteries) 10.5 oz. (300 grams)
Accessories Included: Two flexible UHF antennas; one 18" TA3F to XLRM
output cable; belt pouch