Audio-Technica AT899 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Low profile and nearly invisible, it delivers maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction.
Audio-Technica's omnidirectional AT899 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone is engineered for intelligible, accurate voice reproduction. Its low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) assures minimum visibility. The condenser mic may be worn as a lavalier and is easily hidden in clothing or hair. It offers the convenience of battery or phantom power; its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces popping.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for vocalists, lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- All wireless models available in either low-reflectance black or beige
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, element covers, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately include complete accessory kits, clothing clips, three-pack element covers and three-pack windscreens
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
AT899 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity
- Phantom: -43 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: -46 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Phantom: 138 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 116 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Phantom: 108 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 64 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Weight (microphone): 0.02 oz. (0.9 g)
- Weight (power module): 3.6 oz. (102 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.63" (16 mm) long, 0.20" (5.00 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 5.71" (145 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.08" (2.0 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F output connector that mates with TB3M jack on power module
- Accessories furnished: AT8537 power module; AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two element covers; two windscreens; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: M29
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Film/Video Production
- Studio Broadcast
Comments about Audio-Technica AT899 Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone:
This incredibly tiny microphone performs well hidden in sets, articles of clothing, in a news desk, or interviews, and with all of the included mounting accessories, doing so is easy.
- What best describes the environment the product was used in?:
- What best describes your level of audio knowledge?:
- How long have you used this product?:
- Up to a year