Audio-Technica AT898 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Super discreet design.
Super discreet design.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holders
- Accessories available separately
- 9.8' (3.0 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
AT898 Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency response: 200-15,000 Hz
Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Open circuit sensitivity
Phantom: ”43 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Battery: ”46 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Phantom: 200 ohms
Battery: 250 ohms
Maximum input sound level:
Phantom: 131 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Battery: 115 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical):
Phantom: 100 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Battery: 84 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
Weight (microphone): 0.03 oz. (0.9 g)
Weight (power module): 3.6 oz. (102 g)
Dimensions (microphone): 0.91" (23 mm) long, 0.21" (5.30 mm) diameter
Dimensions (power module): 5.71" (145 mm) long, 0.83" (21.0 mm) diameter
Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.08" (2.0 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F output connector that mates with TB3M jack on power module
Accessories furnished: AT8537 power module; AT8439 cable clip; clothing clip base; viper clip base; magnet clip base and plate with lanyard; three single mic holders; two double mic holders; two windscreens; battery; protective carrying case
Audio-Technica case style: M30