Audio-Technica AT831B Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A great Lavalier that also excels for miking acoustic guitars.
The Audio-Technica AT831B Lavalier Condenser Microphone clips on to provide crisp, full-sounding voice or instrument pickup. Mic operates on battery or phantom power. 6' cable to power module. The Audio-Technica AT831B has a cardioid pattern. 40Hz - 20kHz frequency response. On/off and roll-off switch.
- Clip-on Lavalier mic also excels in acoustic guitar applications
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' cable permanently attached between mic and power module
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Open circuit sensitivity: -44dB (phantom), -45dB (battery)
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB per octave
- Signal to noise ratio: 65dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Includes foam windscreen, clothing clip, instrument adapter, power module, battery, and protective case
You can't do better for anywhere near this price. Order your AT831B today.
AT831B Lavalier Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Dynamic Range (Typical) : PHANTOM: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL BATTERY: 92 dB, 1 kHz at Max. SPL
- Element : Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: PHANTOM: 200 ohms BATTERY: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level : PHANTOM: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. BATTERY: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Open Circuit Sensitivity : PHANTOM: -44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa BATTERY: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements : 9 - 52V, 2 mA typical
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Signal to Noise Ratio : 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa