Audio-Technica AT831B Lavalier Condenser Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A great Lavalier that also excels for miking acoustic guitars.
The Audio-Technica AT831B Lavalier Condenser Microphone clips on to provide crisp, full-sounding voice or instrument pickup. Mic operates on battery or phantom power. 6' cable to power module. The Audio-Technica AT831B has a cardioid pattern. 40Hz - 20kHz frequency response. On/off and roll-off switch.
- Clip-on Lavalier mic also excels in acoustic guitar applications
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' cable permanently attached between mic and power module
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 40Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Open circuit sensitivity: -44dB (phantom), -45dB (battery)
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB per octave
- Signal to noise ratio: 65dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Includes foam windscreen, clothing clip, instrument adapter, power module, battery, and protective case
You can't do better for anywhere near this price. Order your AT831B today.