Audio-Technica AT803 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low-profile and roll-off equipped.
The Audio Technica AT803b provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup for lecturers and stage/TV performers. Designed for clip-on lavalier and musical instrument use, it features an integral 80 Hz high-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The microphone operates on battery or phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Designed for clip-on lavalier and musical instrument use
- Small size is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
AT803 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity:
- Phantom: —45 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: —46 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Phantom: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Phantom: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 92 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 72 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery type: 1.5 AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Weight (microphone): .09 oz. (2.5 g)
- Weight (power module): 4.9 oz. (139 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.81" (20.5 mm) long, 0.39" (10.0 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 3.13" (84 mm) H x 2.48" (63.0 mm) W x .87" (22.0 mm) D
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 6' (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories furnished: AT8417 clothing clip; AT8531 power module; AT8116 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: M1