Audio-Technica AT803 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier MicrophoneSku #275060000000000 Audio-Technica 275060 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Low-profile and roll-off equipped.
The Audio Technica AT803b provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup for lecturers and stage/TV performers. Designed for clip-on lavalier and musical instrument use, it features an integral 80 Hz high-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The microphone operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for clip-on lavalier and musical instrument use
- Small size is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- 6' (1.8 m) cable permanently attached to mic, TA3F connector at power module
AT803 Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity:
- Phantom: —45 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: —46 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Phantom: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 121 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Phantom: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 92 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 72 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery type: 1.5 AA/UM3
- Battery Current Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Weight (microphone): .09 oz. (2.5 g)
- Weight (power module): 4.9 oz. (139 g)
- Dimensions (microphone): 0.81" (20.5 mm) long, 0.39" (10.0 mm) diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 3.13" (84 mm) H x 2.48" (63.0 mm) W x .87" (22.0 mm) D
- Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 6' (1.8 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.10" (2.6 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories furnished: AT8417 clothing clip; AT8531 power module; AT8116 windscreen; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: M1