Audio-Technica 700 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-T701 UniPak Body-Pack Transmitter(542 125-561 250 MHz-TV 26-29) Sku #H82181000001000 Audio-Technica H82181 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Professional body pack transmitter for wireless systems.
Audio-Technica’s 700 Series Freeway wireless delivers professional features and sound quality. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more. For multiple-mic applications, as many as eight systems may be used together. The ATW-T701 UniPak Body-Pack transmitter works with all AT microphones and cables.
If you are designing a system with an AT lavalier or headset microphone, this is a high-quality transmitter that will fit perfectly into your scheme. It is a favorite of exercise instructors, business presenters, auctioneers, tour guides and other professionals who need clear, intelligible wireless vocal reproduction. The UniPak transmitters also have a 1/4" input for guitar operation.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
- Separate guitar/mic trim control
- Switchable high/low RF power
- Internal channel selector
- Multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation
Order today and experience hands-free presentation for your arts, exercise or business presentations.
700 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-T701 UniPak Body-Pack Transmitter Specifications:
- RF Power Output: High: 10 mW; Low: 5 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 140 mA; Low: 130 mA, typical
- Battery Life: App. 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low)
- (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 2.56" x 4.13" x 0.73"
- Net weight: 2.8 oz