Audio-Technica 700 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-R700 Receiver(542.125 - 561.250 MHz (TV 26-29)) Sku #H82178000001000 Audio-Technica H82178 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Excellent quality wireless receiver for AT systems.
Audio-Technica’s 700 Series Freeway wireless delivers professional features and sound quality. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more. For multiple-mic applications, as many as eight systems may be used together. The ATW-R700 receiver works with all AT transmitters.
If you are designing a system with an AT lavalier, handheld or headset microphone, this is a high-quality receiver that will fit perfectly into your scheme. It is a favorite of vocalists, guitarists, exercise instructors, business presenters, auctioneers, tour guides and other professionals who need clear, intelligible wireless reproduction.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
- Automatic frequency scanning
- Diversity operation for increased range/reliability
- LED Channel display plus Antenna, AF Peak indicators
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼” output connectors
- Squelch system eliminates interference when transmitter is off
Order today and complete your AT wireless system for superior sound quality and reliable operation.
700 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-R700 Receiver Specifications:
- Receiving system: antenna-switching diversity
- Image rejection: 55 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80 dB at 10kHz deviation, maximum deviation 25kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10kHz deviation at 1kHz)
- Sensitivity: 25 dBµV (S/N 60 dB at 10kHz deviation, IEC-weighted)
- Audio output: unbalanced: 211 mV (-13.5 dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation)
- Balanced: 150 mV (-16.5 dBV) (1kHz modulation, 10kHz deviation)
- Output connectors: Unbalanced 1/4" TS mono phone jack; Balanced: XLRM-type
- Power supply: 100-240V AC (50/60Hz) to 12 DC 1 A (center positive) switched mode, external power supply
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 7.48" x 1.65" x 5.12"
- Weight 12.9 oz (365 g)
- Accessory included: power supply