Audio-Technica 200 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-T201 UniPak Body-Pack TransmitterProduct #H82177 Audio-Technica H82177 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
T8 transmitter for Audio Technica wireless systems.
Audio-Technicaâs Freeway 200 Series Wireless System provides proven performance in a variety of settings. Each 200 Series professional VHF wireless system includes a receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or a handheld microphone/transmitter on a specific crystal-controlled frequency. The ATW-R200 receiver design features an innovative docking power supply configuration. An AC power adapter housed in a compartment in the receiver uses an IEC-standard detachable power cord. Furthering its flexibility, the power adapter may be easily removed from the receiver case, permitting its use as a conventional in-line AC adapter. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
Each transmitter operates on a single factory-aligned, crystal-controlled frequency. This item is the T8. The frequency of each receiver appears on a label on the rear panel of the unit. Make sure you have the right one!
- Accommodates guitar or microphone
- Low battery indicator
- 200' minimum range
Get this body pack transmitter to match your AT T8 system.
200 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-T201 UniPak Body-Pack Transmitter Specifications:
- RF Power Output: 10 mW High position, 2 mW Low position, typical
- Dynamic Range: >=90 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Battery: 9V (NEDA type 1604) alkaline, not included
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours in High position;
- Approximately 20 hours in Low position
- (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 2.56" x 4.33" x 1.00"
- Net Weight: 2.8 oz (78 g)