Audio-Technica 200 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-R250 ReceiverProduct #H82176 Audio-Technica H82176 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Wireless receiver for guitar or microphone systems.
Audio-Technica's Freeway 200 Series Wireless System provides proven performance in a variety of settings. Each 200 Series professional VHF wireless system includes a receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or a handheld microphone/transmitter on a specific crystal-controlled frequency. The ATW-R200 receiver design features an innovative docking power supply configuration. An AC power adapter housed in a compartment in the receiver uses an IEC-standard detachable power cord. Furthering its flexibility, the power adapter may be easily removed from the receiver case, permitting its use as a conventional in-line AC adapter. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
Each transmitter operates on a single factory-aligned, crystal-controlled frequency. This item is the T2. The frequency of each receiver appears on a label on the rear panel of the unit. Make sure you have the right one!
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, ¼" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Available in 7 system configurations
Get one today and experience the freedom of wireless.
200 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-R250 Receiver Specifications:
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise: Ratio 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBµV for 60 dB S/N (IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: 350 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100 k ohm load)
- Output Connector: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz, 6 VA; or 12V DC, 200 mA, center positive, with external DC supply
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 8.27" x 1.72" x 4.73"
- Net Weight: 18.9 oz (536 g); without AC adapter, 11.9 oz (336 g)
- Accessories Included: AD1202A 120V docking AC adapter; 120V AC IEC cordset