AKG SST 4 In-Ear Monitoring Stereo Transmitter
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The SST 4 stereo transmitter is one of the core components of the AKG IVM 4 wireless in-ear monitor system. The AKG IVM 4 is the first system ever to combine all the features required for professional in-ear monitoring in a single, compact device. The IVM 4 system features an integrated dbx compressor, an equalizer offering a large number of EQ presets and in-ear-optimized binaural room simulations that provides musicians, vocalists and presenters with outstanding high-performance signal processing flexibility for a natural listening experience with more life-like imaging.
The IVM 4 allows the input signal to be processed individually to meet the requirements of both the artist and the sound system environment. Unique integrated signal processing for a natural listening experience and a complete set of inputs and outputs make the IVM 4 an ideal tool for professional applications.
The SST 4 is the first stereo transmitter ever to combine all the features required for professional in-ear monitoring in a single, compact device. The SST 4 allows the input signal to be processed individually to meet the requirements of both the artist and the sound system environment. An integrated dbx compressor, many EQ settings, and optimized binaural room simulation algorithms provide outstanding high performance signal processing flexibility.
Preprogrammed frequency preset banks ensure an easy and reliable startup. Up to 14 intermodulation-free channels* can be used within a 30 MHz wide UHF band. In addition, up to 1200 frequencies can be selected manually. These features allow the IVM 4 to be used together with any AKG WMS 400 or WMS 4000 wireless microphone system. The SST 4 lets you adjust the RF output within the approved range, which is particularly important when the in-ear monitor system is used together with a complex wireless microphone system. This allows optimum system matching for improved reliability.
A large, backlit display gives a clear picture of all important settings and levels. When used in dark environments, the brightness of the display can be reduced. The input signal level is digitally adjustable within a range of ±20 dB. A pair of Loop Out jacks carries the unprocessed input signal for daisy-chaining several SST 4s.
- Stereo transmitter with compact all-metal case
- Professional digital signal processing: dbx compressor, EQ, binaural room, simulations for a natural listening experience
- RF output adjustable up to 100 mW
- Available in four 30 MHz wide UHF bands with 1200 frequencies each
- Preprogrammed frequency preset banks
- Backlit display and jog control for ease of use
- Includes UHF rod antenna, 1 RMU 4000 rack mounting kit, 12-pc. color code set, and power supply
SST 4 In-Ear Monitoring Stereo Transmitter Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: 500 to 530, 570 to 600, 790 to 820, 835 to 865 MHz
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo
- RF radiation: up to 100 mW
- Audio bandwidth: 35 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD <0.8% typ.
- Signal/noise ratio: >90 dB(A) typ.
- Audio Inputs: 2 x XLR/jack hybrid connector; max. 10 dBV
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 1.7 x 7.4 in., (200 x 44 x 190 mm)
- Net weight: 2.36 lbs, (1,070 g)