AKG SPR 4 In-Ear Monitoring Bodypack ReceiverProduct #270513 AKG 270513 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The AKG SPR 4 Bodypack Transmitter is one of the core components of the AKG IVM 4 wireless in-ear monitor system. The AKG IVM 4 is the first wireless system ever to combine all the features required for professional in-ear monitoring in a single, compact device. The IVM 4 system features an integrated dbx compressor, an equalizer offering a large number of EQ presets and in-ear-optimized binaural room simulations that provides musicians, vocalists and presenters with outstanding high-performance signal processing flexibility for a natural listening experience with more life-like imaging.
The IVM 4 allows the input signal to be processed individually to meet the requirements of both the artist and the sound system environment. Unique integrated signal processing for a natural listening experience and a complete set of inputs and outputs make the IVM 4 an ideal tool for professional applications.
The SPR 4 bodypack receiver features a rugged die-cast magnesium case. Auto Setup and Environment Scan functions for finding clean frequencies make setting up extremely easy. The 30 MHz bandwidth allows manual selection of 1200 frequencies or the system chooses from preprogrammed frequency preset banks. The SPR 4 wireless receiver provides a backlit display and jog control for ease of use. The display indicates the received signal strength and battery status along with other parameters. Integrated charging contacts allow the optional BP 4000 battery pack to remain inside the receiver whilst being charged on the CU 4000 charger (optional). The BP 4000 will be charged to capacity in only one hour, and can power the SPR 4 for about seven hours.
The only control the artist needs to operate is an ergonomically shaped volume control with integrated on/off switch. Placed in the center of the SPR 4 top panel, the volume control with its clearly discernible detents can be operated intuitively even if it is positioned outside the user's field of vision. An Individual mix function allows a personalized monitor mix to be set up even where only a small sound system with no separate monitor mixer is available. To accommodate the individual preferences of users, the SPR 4 has been designed to drive a large number of different types of earphones.
- Bodypack receiver with rugged magnesium case
- Combined on/off and volume control for ease of use
- Auto Setup and Environment Scan functions for identifying clean frequencies
- Operates for up to eight hours off two AA size dry batteries, seven hours off optional BP 4000 battery pack with integrated Smart Battery Management system.
- Backlit display and jog control for ease of use
- Received signal strength and battery status metering
- Bottom panel contacts for direct battery charging on optional charger
- Individual mix function
- Includes 2 AA size dry batteries, belt clip, color coding kit
SPR 4 In-Ear Monitoring Bodypack Receiver Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: 500 to 530, 570 to 600, 790 to 820, 835 to 865 MHz
- Modulation: FM, MPX Stereo
- Audio bandwidth: 35 Hz 20 kHz
- THD: <0.8% typ.
- Signal/noise ratio: >90 dB(A) typ.
- Channel separation: >40 dB(A)
- Battery life: 6 to 10 hours, volume dependent, 2 AA batteries or BP 4000
- Audio outputs: 3.5 mm jack, 150 mW (rms)/16 ohms
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 3.5 x 1 in. (70 x 90 x 25 mm)
- Net weight: 5.82 oz., (165 g)