AKG HT 450 Wireless D 5 Transmitter Band 1Product #270525 AKG 270525 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Superb wireless mic performance!
The HT 450 wireless D5 is a high-performance, rugged handheld transmitter microphone for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness. An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned wireless transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child's play. A noiseless ON-MUTE/PRG-OFF switch and status LED add to the transmitter's user-friendliness.
- D 5 handheld transmitter has maxiimum rejection against feedback
- Improved handling noise sensibility
- Spring steel elastic wire mesh cap for safe protection of the capsule element
- New rugged finish for professional applications
- Easy configuration through optimized Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: up to 8 hours with one battery (AA)
- Unique Battery status display
- Integrated charging contacts
- Ergonomically designed shape
Order today with our total satisfaction money-back guarantee!
HT 450 Wireless D 5 Transmitter Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750, 760 to 790, 790 to 820, 835 to 863 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35-20,000 Hz
- Selectable channels: 1200
- Max. channels for multichannel operation: > 24 with presets
- THD: <0.7% typical at rated deviation/1 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A)
- RF output: 50 mW max. (ERP)
- Battery life: 1.5 V AA size dry battery: 6 hours; 1.2 V NiMH, 2100 mAh AA size rechargeable battery: 8 hrs.
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 2 in. max. dia. (236.9 x 51.1 mm)
- Net weight: 8.5 oz. (240 g)
- Patent(s): Remaining battery life (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6,344,730)