AKG HT 450 Wireless C 5 Transmitter
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Superb wireless mic performance!
The HT 450 C 5 is a high-performance, rugged handheld transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness. An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a Preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child's play.
The HT 450 C 5 handheld transmitter comes with the dynamic microphone element C 5. A noiseless ON-MUTE/PRG-OFF switch and status LED add to the transmitter's user-friendliness.
- C 5 handheld transmitter has maxiimum rejection against feedback
- Improved handling noise sensibility
- Spring steel elastic wire mesh cap for safe protection of the capsule element
- New rugged finish for professional applications
- Easy configuration through optimized Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: up to 8 hours with one battery (AA)
- Unique Battery status display
- Integrated charging contacts
- Ergonomically designed shape
Order today with our total satisfaction money-back guarantee!
HT 450 Wireless C 5 Transmitter Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750, 760 to 790, 790 to 820, 835 to 863 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35-20,000 Hz
- Selectable channels: 1200
- Max. channels for multichannel operation: > 24 with presets
- THD: <0.7% typical at rated deviation/1 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A)
- RF output: 50 mW max. (ERP)
- Battery life: 1.5 V AA size dry battery: 6 hours; 1.2 V NiMH, 2100 mAh AA size rechargeable battery: 8 hrs.
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 2 in. max. dia. (236.9 x 51.1 mm)
- Net weight: 8.5 oz. (240 g)
- Patent(s): Remaining battery life (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6,344,730)