AKG DSR70 Digital 2-Channel Stationary Wireless ReceiverProduct #H83824 AKG H83824 YNBE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Powerful four-channel diversity receiver.
The DSR70 professional digital diversity receiver is a compact, great-sounding wireless receiver with numerous professional features. Among its most innovative aspects is a bidirectional communication between the transmitter and receiver, which offers a number of valuable functions including remote power off for all transmitters, battery status monitoring and more. The dynamic frequency selection (DFS) intelligently chooses only the cleanest frequency bands to establish a robust connection to the transmitters. Thanks to the one-click pairing function, the system is up and running immediately.
Two DMS70 receivers can operate together, providing up to eight simultaneous channels. The package includes a universal power supply kit for worldwide use.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Dynamic frequency selection automatically selects the best frequency band
- Standard AES 128-bit encryption prevents tapping of the audio signal
- Auto correction switch, more processor power for clearer signals
Move into wireless for your band or sound application.
DSR70 Digital 2-Channel Stationary Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) in 2,4 GHz ISM band (2.404 - 2.470 GHz)
- Audio bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 MHz (± 3 dB)
- Overall dynamic range: typ. 120 dB(A)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Gain Potis: 0 - 1.4 Vrms
- Operating range: Indoor 30m (LOS), Outdoor 30m (LOS)
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing - OFDM
- Encryption: 128 Bit AES
- Diversity system: Digital controlled antenna diversity
- Audio outputs: 2 x 6,35mm Jack
- RF output power: max. 100mW
- Power supply: SMPS 12 Vdc, 0,5 A, EU/US/UK adapters
- Dimensions: Standalone: 315 mm × 42 mm × 147 mm (12.4 x 1.6 x 5.8 in.)
- Rack: 482 mm × 42 mm × 147 mm (19 x 1.6 x 5.8 in.)
- Net weight: 1180 g (2.6 lbs.)