AKG DSR70 Digital 2-Channel Stationary Wireless Receiver
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful four-channel diversity receiver.
The DSR70 professional digital diversity receiver is a compact, great-sounding wireless receiver with numerous professional features. Among its most innovative aspects is a bidirectional communication between the transmitter and receiver, which offers a number of valuable functions including remote power off for all transmitters, battery status monitoring and more. The dynamic frequency selection (DFS) intelligently chooses only the cleanest frequency bands to establish a robust connection to the transmitters. Thanks to the one-click pairing function, the system is up and running immediately.
Two DMS70 receivers can operate together, providing up to eight simultaneous channels. The package includes a universal power supply kit for worldwide use.
- Dynamic frequency selection automatically selects the best frequency band
- Standard AES 128-bit encryption prevents tapping of the audio signal
- Auto correction switch, more processor power for clearer signals
Move into wireless for your band or sound application.
DSR70 Digital 2-Channel Stationary Wireless Receiver Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) in 2,4 GHz ISM band (2.404 - 2.470 GHz)
- Audio bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 MHz (Â± 3 dB)
- Overall dynamic range: typ. 120 dB(A)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Gain Potis: 0 - 1.4 Vrms
- Operating range: Indoor 30m (LOS), Outdoor 30m (LOS)
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing - OFDM
- Encryption: 128 Bit AES
- Diversity system: Digital controlled antenna diversity
- Audio outputs: 2 x 6,35mm Jack
- RF output power: max. 100mW
- Power supply: SMPS 12 Vdc, 0,5 A, EU/US/UK adapters
- Dimensions: Standalone: 315 mm Ã 42 mm Ã 147 mm (12.4 x 1.6 x 5.8 in.)
- Rack: 482 mm Ã 42 mm Ã 147 mm (19 x 1.6 x 5.8 in.)
- Net weight: 1180 g (2.6 lbs.)