Wireless bodypack transmitter for headsets, guitars and more.
The DPT70 is a professional digital 2.4GHz body-pack transmitter for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24-bit, 48kHz audio coding it provides uncompressed studio-quality transmission and a linear frequency response, perfect for demanding instrumental performances. 128-bit AES standard encryption prevents tapping of the audio signal, which makes it a perfect companion for high-security conferences.
The DPT70 provides digital diversity and an out-of-range warning function to ensure a stable and drop-free signal within the entire operating area. Its input is fully adjustable between mic and line level for noise- and distortion-free signal reproduction from loud guitars or gentle microphone signals.
- Professional three-pin mini XLR connector, compatible with guitar cables, headset and instrument mics
- True uncompressed transmission for best audio quality
- Plug-and-play solution, up and running in a second
- Out-of-range warning for drop-free operation
Order today--it's a small price to pay for freedom.
DPT70 Digital Pocket Transmitter (2.4GHz ISM Band) Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) in 2.4 GHz ISM band (2,404 - 2,470 GHz)
- Audio bandwidth: 20 Hz to 20 MHz (± 3 dB)
- Overall dynamic range: typ. 120 dB(A)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Gain Potis: 0 (2,2 Vrms) – 30 dB (70 mVrms) max input-level: < 3Vrms (gain = min)
- Operating range: Indoor 30m (LOS), Outdoor 30m (LOS)
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing – OFDM
- Bandwidth: 3x16MHz
- Encryption: 128 Bit AES
- Diversity system: Digital controlled antenna diversity
- RF output power: max. 100mW
- Power supply: 2x AA Alkaline approx. 6h , 2x AA NiMH approx. 7h
- Dimensions: 92 mm × 64 mm × 22 mm (3.6 x 2.5 x 0.9 in.)
- Net weight: 70 g (2.5 oz.)