AKG DHT70 Digital Handheld Transmitter
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Professional handheld wireless mic transmitter.
The DHT70 is a professional digital 2.4GHz handheld transmitter for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24bit, 48kHz audio coding, it provides uncompressed studio-quality transmission and a linear frequency response.
The DHT70 provides digital diversity and an out-of-range warning function to ensure a stable and drop-free signal within the entire operating area. A high/low input gain switch allows optimum level adjustment for clear, distortion-free signals.
Its clear, broad sound is based on the capsule of the wildly popular AKG D5 handheld cardioid dynamic microphone. Professionally presentable in any context, the DHT70 gives you wireless freedom with no compromise in clarity, presence, warmth and intelligibility.
- Patented state-of-the-art D5 dynamic capsule
- True uncompressed transmission for best audio quality
- Out-of-range warning for secure operation
- Auto power off function saves battery life and reduces operating costs
Order a DHT70 for the finest in wireless vocal amplification.
DHT70 Digital Handheld Transmitter Specifications:
- Carrier frequency range: Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) in 2.4 GHz ISM band (2,404 - 2,470 GHz)
- Audio bandwidth: 70 Hz to 20 MHz (± 3 dB)
- Overall dynamic range: typ. 120 dB(A)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Operating range: Indoor 30m (LOS), Outdoor 30m (LOS)
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing - OFDM
- Bandwidth: 3x16 MHz
- Encryption: 128 Bit AES
- Diversity system: Digital controlled antenna diversity
- RF output power: max. 100mW
- Microphone element: Patented D5 supercardioid capsule
- Gain switch: max SPL: <= 142 dB (Gain = LOW), max SPL: <= 129 dB (Gain = HIGH)
- Power supply: 2x AA Alkaline approx. 6h , 2x AA NiMH approx. 7h
- Dimensions: 233 mm × 51 mm (9.1 x 2.0 in.)
- Net weight: 260 g (9.2 oz.)