AKG C 520 L Headworn Condenser Microphone
Wireless System Components
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Condenser-quality sound with no loss of level when you turn your head.
- Head-worn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
If you're an energetic performer, a headworn condenser is the way to go.
C 520 L Headworn Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Polar pattern: cardioid
Frequency response: 60-20 kHz
Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (46 db)
Maximum sound pressure level: 130/132 dB SPL, (for 1%/3% THD)
Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 db
Impedance: Recommended load impedence: >=2000 ohms
Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering.
Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
Current consumption: approx. 2 mA
Connector: 3-pin male XLR
Cable length: 5', (1.5 m)
Finish: matte black
Dimensions (length x diameter): 7.7" x 5.3" (microphone only), 179.1 mm x 51 mm (microphone only)
Net weight: 0.9 oz, (26 g)
Standard accessories: W44 windscreen