Restock Washburn WD 10CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A great looking, solid wood acoustic-electric guitar at a super price.
The Washburn WD 10CE acoustic-electric guitar is made with a spruce top, and mahogany back and sides. This full-sized dreadnought guitar has a mahogany neck that is topped with a rosewood fingerboard. Quality construction features include quartersawn scalloped bracing, rosewood bridge, chrome die-cast tuners, bone nut and saddle, and Fishman Isys+ Tuner/Preamp System. Appointments on the Washburn WD 10CE guitar include a gloss finish, binding on body and neck, and rosewood capped headstock with mother-of-pearl Washburn logo & stylized W inlay.
Washburn dreadnought guitars represent some of the best values on the market today. These handcrafted guitars use premium woods & materials and sound as great as they look. Compare the Washburn guitar to acoustics costing twice the price and you'll be amazed at the tonal quality and value that is unique among guitars.
- Dreadnought guitar with cutaway
- Spruce top
- Quartersawn scalloped bracing
- Mahogany sides and back
- Gloss finish
- Satin finish mahogany neck with two-way truss rod
- Neck and headstock binding
- Dot fingerboard inlays
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- Rosewood capped headstock with mother-of-pearl Washburn logo & stylized W inlay
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Fishman Isys+ Tuner/Preamp System
- Comes equipped with D'Addario strings
- Case sold separately
- Isys Preamp features: Onboard easy to read 7-segment LED tunerVolume controlBass and Treble controls for enhanced tone shaping Phase switchLow battery indicatorLow profile control knobs
WD 10CE Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25-11/16"
- Nut width: 1.69", (43mm)
- Number of frets: 20
- Fretboard radius: 16"
- Upper bout: 11-5/8"
- Waist: 11"
- Lower Bout: 15-15/16"
- Depth: 4-5/8"
- Total length: 40-7/8"