UVI IRCAM Prepared Piano Avant Garde Piano Software Download
Virtual Piano Software
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Unique virtual piano instrument with limitless sound potential.
The ultimate virtual prepared piano experience, brought to you by UVI and the renowned IRCAM acoustic research center in Paris.
UVI brought together the world's finest engineers and equipment to comprehensively multi-sample 45 preparations at IRCAM Labs on a Yamaha C7 Grand Piano.
The result is the most flexible and exquisite sounding prepared piano instrument on the market. Freely customize your instrument with up to two preparations per note, mix multiple mic positions and quickly explore new sonic landscapes with the randomizer. Try the included preparations or make your own in minutes!
A Vast Library - Addressing 45 Individual Preparation Techniques
With more than 12,000 samples and 45 preparation techniques, IRCAM Prepared Piano gives you complete control over how the preparations are used and combined.
Explore the timbre variety of over 40 different preparation styles. Utilize screws, erasers, coins, clothespins, sticks and more. Excite the strings with a mallet, plectrum, bow or even an EBow. Mix and tune your sound by layering up to two different preparations per note with individual level and pitch controls.
Intuitive Layer Controls and The All New UVI SparkVerb™
Take complete control of Una Corda, Sustenuto, dynamics and velocity, as well as independent mixing between 2 mic positions. Utilize bar hits, add delay or even the new UVI SparkVerb™ to give your piano some lush atmosphere, from small spaces to huge ambient landscapes.
Intuitive layer controls allow you to customize your layout quickly and randomization provides a great way to experiment with new configurations. If you're a musician or sound designer who likes to explore the cutting edge of avant garde, IRCAM Prepared Piano offers an experience like no other.
IRCAM Prepared Piano leverages the power of the UVI Engine in ways never before seen.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 18 GB library
- Collection : A prepared piano with 45 contemporary preparation techniques
- Content : 12,000+ samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz. Recorded at 96 kHz.
- Miscellaneous : Multi microphones positions. Pristine recording. UVI SparkVerb™ included.
UVI and IRCAM combine to bring you an inspiring virtual piano instrument.
IRCAM Prepared Piano Avant Garde Piano Software Download Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 2.38 GB available disk space
- Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section