Arturia Wurlitzer V Virtual InstrumentProduct #H81707 Arturia H81707 YUMD Virtual Piano Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Classic electric piano emulation.
The Wurlitzer V is a high end software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano. The 200A is featured on dozens of immortal rock, soul, funk and R&B hits. Play a Doors keyboard part using this instrument or some old Steely Dan and you won't be able to keep from smiling.
Unlike sample libraries, its physical modeling engine reproduces the very acoustic properties of reeds, key action and amplification, bringing you high realism while offering maximum flexibility on sound.
As most producers know, the legendary bright and overdriven Wurlitzer sound heard on classic records also comes from the use of fine amplifiers, micing and processing. This is why the Wurlitzer V goes further by putting you in command of a studio from the 70', filled with vintage stompboxes and classic tube amps¦ everything you need to get a true classic vibe.
If you are looking for a lively electric piano combined with inspiring studio tools, the Wurlitzer V is the ultimate package.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it' highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Physical Modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano
- Advanced parameters to allow in-depth control over your sound design
- Includes 11 classic stompbox-type modeled effects
- 4 Guitar Tube Amps and 1 Rotary Speaker modeling for vintage live sound
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters
- Modeled amplifiers: Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
- *Modeled microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87.
- **Modeled effects: Wah wah pedal, Autowah, Overdrive, Flanger, Compressor, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shifter / Chorus, Vocal Filter, Reverb.
Order today and cop the most detailed Wurlitzer vibe imaginable.
Wurlitzer V Virtual Instrument Specifications:
- System requirements
Windows : XP/Vista/Seven 32 & 64 bit
Mac OS X : 10.5 or higher, Intel only
Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats
PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU