Vienna Instruments Woodwinds 1Product #702768 Vienna Instruments 702768 YUME Virtual Orchestral Instruments Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
The 4 main wind instruments--flute, oboe, clarinet, and bassoon--as well as their corresponding ensemble formations.
The Vienna Symphonic Library Woodwinds 1 virtual instrument software includes flute 1, French oboe, clarinet, bassoon, flute ensemble (3 players), oboe ensemble (3 players), clarinet ensemble (3 players), and bassoon ensemble (3 players). The oboe is the French Oboe from the Horizon Series Library of the same name, and therefore also offers playing techniques with vibrato. Vienna Instruments Woodwinds I contains numerous new articulations when compared with the existing Pro Edition and Horizon Series Libraries. Solo woodwind instruments as well as ensembles now offer fast Interval Performances in legato and marcato styles, marcato Interval Performances in "normal" tempo, as well as Performance Trills. From the solo instruments, the flute and clarinet arpeggios (major, minor, and diminished broken chords in legato and staccato styles), the solo flute's mordents, and the French oboe's flutter tonguing particularly stand out. And the slow legato repetitions of the virtual solo flute are especially appealing.
Since the beginning of the Vienna Symphonic Library, first-rate musicians have been providing the sound and character of these wind instruments as soloists and ensemble leaders. Gisela Mashayekhi-Beer was the solo flutist of the Zurich Opera orchestra and taught at the Bruckner University Linz and at the Vienna Music University. Markus Deuter was (and is) first oboist of numerous German orchestras; he came to Vienna especially for the recordings of the French oboe. The clarinetist Daniel Hörth, in spite of his youth, can look back at an international concert career with the Vienna Philharmonic, the Vienna Symphonic Orchestra, and others, and Martin Machovits, among other assignments, is solo bassoon player at the Vienna Radio Symphony Orchestra.
- Interval Performances: legato, marcato; fast & slow
- Repetition Performances: legato, portato, staccato; crescendo & diminuendo
- Flute 1, clarinet — Performance Repetition upbeats
- Performance Trills
- Solo instruments — Grace Note Performances: major 2nd to octave, up & down
- Solo instruments — runs: major, minor, chromatic, whole tone; up & down
- Flute 1, clarinet — arpeggios: major, minor, diminished triads; legato & staccato; medium & fast
- Flute 1 — mordents: legato & staccato, 12 variations
- Clarinet — glissandos
- Single notes:
- Short notes: staccato, short portato, long portato
- Long notes: sustains with various attacks and vibratos
- Dynamics: crescendo & diminuendo in various note lengths; fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Trills: half tone, whole tone; crescendo & diminuendo
- Solo instruments — flutter tonguing
Woodwinds 1 Specifications:
- Apple: G4 800 MHz (G5 recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. AU host program
- PC: Intel/AMD 2 GHz (3++ GHz recommended) with Windows XP. VST host program