Vienna Instruments Orchestral Strings 2Product #702765 Vienna Instruments 702765 YUME Virtual Orchestral Instruments Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Fantastic virtual orchestral cello and double bass ensembles at your fingertips.
The Vienna Symphonic Library Orchestral Strings 1 sound collection includes an 8-player cello ensemble as well as a 6-player double bass ensemble. The articulations of the virtual double bass and cello ensembles naturally correspond to those of the Vienna Instruments Orchestral Strings I. Playing styles not available in the Pro Edition were added to this virtual instrument, such as fast Interval Performances in legato, marcato, and spiccato styles; Performance Trills; Repetition Performances "harsh," spiccato, and pizzicato; plus artificial harmonics as well as various ponticello articulations--tones played near the bridge. Both ensembles' tonal ranges were extended, the virtual cellos' staccatos and sustains now extending up to A5 and the double basses up to G4. The leading voices of the 2 string sections are Argentinian Rubén Dubrovsky, founder of the Vienna Bach Consort, and Martin Deuring, an internationally active solo bassist and founding member of the chamber music ensemble, Ensemble Plus.
- Interval Performances: legato, portamento, staccato, tremolo
- Fast Interval Performances: legato, marcato, spiccato
- Performance Trills
- Interval Performances muted (con sordino): normal, portamento
- Repetition Performances: legato, bow vibrato, portato, staccato, spiccato, harsh, upbeats, pizzicato
- Repetition Performances muted: sustains, legato, portato, staccato
- Runs: legato, spiccato; major, minor, chromatic, whole tone
- Single notes:
- Short notes: short staccato, staccato, short détaché, long détaché, 4 variations each
- Long notes: sustains with and without vibrato, espressivo, flautando
- Dynamics: various crescendos & diminuendos, with and without vibrato, fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Tremolos: sustains, crescendo & diminuendo
- Trills: half tone, whole tone, minor, major 3rd, accelerando
- Pizzicatos and Bartók pizzicatos (loose and tight)
- Col legno
- Con sordino: staccato, détaché, sustained, crescendos & diminuendos, fortepiano, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato, trills
- Sul ponticello: staccato, sustains, crescendos & diminuendos, sfz, tremolo
Bring your orchestral productions to the next level. Order today!
Orchestral Strings 2 Specifications:
- Apple: G4 800 MHz (G5 recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. AU host program
- PC: Intel/AMD 2 GHz (3++ GHz recommended) with Windows XP. VST host program