Vienna Instruments Chamber StringsProduct #702760 Vienna Instruments 702760 YUME Virtual Orchestral Instruments Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Sweeten your sound with these nuance-rich strings.
The Vienna Symphonic Library Chamber Strings features a virtual violin ensemble with 6 players, a viola ensemble with 4 players, a cello ensemble with 3 players, and a double bass ensemble with 2 players. These small string ensembles present themselves as a full instrumental body rich in nuances. New performance algorithms allow the liveliness to unfold, whether tender or expressive, quiet or dynamic, light as a feather or energetic. The Chamber Strings virtual instruments exude their flair for intimate arrangements in chamber music compositions or in divided string groups. Large string ensemble samples combined with the Chamber Strings are enhanced by additional nuances and a wealth of variations.
Expanding on the Horizon Series Chamber Strings Edition, this Vienna virtual instrument contains many new articulations, such as "Zigane" portamentos, articulations with harsh attacks, harmonics, marcato performances, new repetitions, and many others, altogether doubling the sample count of the Horizon Series' Chamber Strings.
- Interval Performances: legato, portamento, zigane (gipsy), détaché, marcato, spiccato
- Performance Trills
- Repetition Performances: legato, portato, staccato, spiccato, harsh
- Grace notes: normal, zigane
- Single notes:
- Short notes: short staccato, long staccato, short détaché, long détaché, 4 variations each
- Long notes: sustains with and without vibrato, espressivo
- Dynamics: various crescendos & diminuendos, with and without vibrato, fp, sfz, sffz
- Sustained tremolos
- Trills: normal and baroque trills, half tone & whole tone, crescendo & diminuendo
- Pizzicatos: normal, Bartók pizzicatos
- Natural harmonics: sustains, glissandos
Order this superb string library today.
Chamber Strings Specifications:
- Apple: G4 800 MHz (G5 recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. AU host program
- PC: Intel/AMD 2 GHz (3++ GHz recommended) with Windows XP. VST host program