- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Essential sound collection for large-scale orchestral arrangements.
The Vienna Symphonic Library Brass 2 includes piccolo trumpet, bass trumpet, triple horn, horn ensemble (8 players epic horns), bass trombone, contrabass trombone, contrabass tuba, Wagner tuba, and Cimbasso. Oriented toward Wagner's "Ring," there are the virtual bass trumpet, the contrabass trombone, Wagner tuba and contrabass tuba, all with the standard single note and Performance articulations like Interval Performances, Repetitions, Performance Trills, etc. As an alternative to the Viennese horn, Brass II virtual instrument library also contains a new solo horn, the triple horn, Yamaha's master instrument in F/Bb/high F, recorded down to the lowest register (A1). The Vienna virtual instrument software also has the piccolo trumpet, the Pro Edition's cimbasso, and the famous Epic Horns from the Horizon Series, an impressive sounding body of 8 double horns that not only fulfills the sonic ideal of the theatrical late Romantic orchestra but also meets the challenge of "larger than life" scores for modern cinema.
- Interval Performances: legato, marcato; slow & fast
- Repetition Performances: legato, portato, staccato; crescendo & diminuendo
- Performance Repetition upbeats: slow, medium, fast
- Performance Trills
- Solo instruments - Grace Note Performances: minor and major 2nd, up and down
- Single notes:
- Short notes: staccato and portato with various attacks and note lengths
- Long notes: sustains with various attacks and vibratos
- Horn ensemble: blared sustains
- Dynamics: crescendo & diminuendo in various note lengths, various vibratos; fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Solo instruments - trills: half tone, whole tone; crescendo & diminuendo
Bring your orchestral productions to the next level. Order today!
Brass 2 Specifications:
- Apple: G4 800 MHz (G5 recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. AU host program
- PC: Intel/AMD 2 GHz (3++ GHz recommended) with Windows XP. VST host program