Sonic Reality Cinema Sessions: Symphonic EffectsProduct #712644 Sonic Reality 712644 YUME Virtual Orchestral Instruments Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Over 400 orchestral sound effects for film, TV, video games, and even popular music.
Building on Sonic Reality's "Sounds for Film" and other media categories, Cinema Sessions: Symphonic Effects offers unique sound effects with a musical twist. The Cinema Sessions: Symphonic Effects sound collection contains over 400 orchestral effects for film, TV, games, and popular music styles.
From Sci-Fi/suspense/horror hits, drones, and intertwining melodies to emotional buildups, this sound effects library offers a wide assortment of hard-to-find symphonic effects you can use to create the ultimate soundtrack. Special features in this sound collection include instant forward and reverse playback, time stretch, built-in effects, and quick-layering capabilities for building an infinite amount of complex new textures.
The Sonic Reality Cinema Sessions: Symphonic Effects offers world-class film-score quality sound effects to use in any style of music or multimedia production royalty free.
- Over 400 orchestral sound effects for film, TV, games, and pop music
- Time-stretch and alter the harmonic structure of sound effects in real time
- Place sounds in any space via the use of the included Convolution Reverb - drag and drop your own impulses for matching sound effects to dialog and more
- Sounds stretch across multiple octaves of the keyboard for quick alternate-pitch auditioning and polyphonic effects' building
- Sounds can be layered and saved back as new composite sound effects
- Built-in database query right inside KONTAKT Player 4 allows easy access to thousands of individual FX
- Built-in DSP effects for sound design, such as Filters, Delays, Chorus, Flangers, Phasers, Reverb, Distortion, and more
- Sound-shaping envelopes and easy-to-use controls for tailoring sounds for every need
Need an orchestral touch for your next project? Order this well-produced sound collection today.
Cinema Sessions: Symphonic Effects Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP Pentium 3/Athlon XP 2GHz - XP & Vista Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds
- MAC: Mac OS 10.2.6, G5 1.2GHz - Universal Binary Intel Mac Compatible, 2GB RAM, DVD Drive, *An activated Sonic Reality Infinite Player + KONTAKT Player or Full version 3.5 of higher is required to play these sounds. [Note: KONTAKT Player 4 may also be used but is not compatible with PPC Mac]
- Supported formats: VSTi, RTAS, Audio Units, DXi, Stand Alone, ASIO, Core Audio, Direct Sound (Samples in KONTAKT format compatible with KONTAKT version 3, 4 and beyond)