Softube Acoustic Feedback Deluxe Plug-in - TDM
Virtual Guitars & Bass Software
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A screaming guitar feedback plug-in for Pro Tools HD and VENUE
Release your inner beast with the first realistic guitar feedback simulator on the market. Go from moderate and subtle to rampant and wild by the twist of a knob (or two). To break new musical ground, try inputting a synthesizer, a violin, or even your mother's grand piano.
Acoustic Feedback Deluxe Plug-in also features a Harmonic Selector, that allows you to select which harmonic you would like to feedback on. It also features a sub-harmonic with which you can get a really dirty sound.
The Acoustic Feedback Deluxe simple user interface. Control amount of feedback with the Feedback knob, and the sensitivity with a Tolerance knob.
NOTE: This software requires a Pace iLok USB key ("dongle") which can hold over 500 cross-platform software authorizations - all manageable via iLok's website. You can authorize software programs, plug-ins, features, and modules - even those published by multiple developers - without the burden of multiple keys. iLok also allows you to easily transfer authorizations from one computer to another without violating a software publisher's license agreement. Purchased separately; see product number 241800.
- Added functionality: Choose harmonics with the Harmonic Selector
- Added functionality: Sub-harmonic modeling
- Realistic simulation (physical modeling) of guitar feedback
- Fully responsive to vibratos, bends, slides, tremolos etc.
- sSmple user interface
- Available for Pro Tools HD and VENUE
Acoustic Feedback Deluxe Plug-in - TDM Specifications:
- System Requirements
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 samplerates are supported
- Mono, Mono-to-stereo, and Stereo modes are supported
- Pro Tools | HD 7 or higher
- System must meet requirements for Pro Tools | HD from Digidesign
- iLok USB key and the latest version of Pace Interlok
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher, or Windows XP or higher