Overloud TH1 Custom Guitar Effects SuiteProduct #580035 Overloud 580035 YUMC Virtual Guitars & Bass Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A next-gen guitar amp simulator with intelligent editing power and tons of tone manipulation.
With an ingeniously simple user interface, speed-of-light preset preview, true amp-morphing, and other revolutionary features, TH1 Custom Guitar Effects Suite is ready to take your guitar amp-simulation experience to new heights. Using 4th generation amp simulation research and techniques, TH1 software delivers a warm, dynamic response for your guitar and is compatible with Mac and PC.
The 4th generation tube-emulating SLR technology morphs between 2 amplifiers, creating a virtually infinite canvas of tones. Add to that advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe technology, and the ability to place and freely move up to 2 microphones for each cabinet, and you're talking about an enormous palette of sound choices.
TH1 effects software allows you to create your ideal sound chain in a matter of seconds. Easily add, swap, copy, or delete any kind of moduleâfrom an amplifier, cabinet, or stompbox to a rack effect. TH1 provides at-a-glance understanding of signal flow, lightning-quick preview and search of your desired sound, and makes it easy to manage and create Banks, Sounds, and Variations for your live and studio needs. Any number of modules, in any order, can be added to a SoundChain, so you can build your sound using the simplest or most complex SoundChain you like.
The next generation guitar amp simulator from Overloud has Smart Controls that map multiple parameters to a single knob or switch to make sound modification a snap. You can even use the Smart Controls to easily assign any MIDI controller for remote realtime control and live playing. There's even built-in MIDI pedalboard control.
- 8 Smart Controls for on-the-fly editing
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe technology
- True amp-morphing, build your own
- 15 amps, 15 cabinets, 15 mics with 3D positioning
- 35 stompboxes and rack effects
- Live Mode with preset-independent RoomEQ, Master Delay, Reverb offsets and Clip Guard
- BPM sync of all time-based parameters
- Tons of ready-to-use presets
- Great tone
- Advanced coding makes use of every modern CPU cycle
- Low CPU means more layered tracks and safer live usage
TH1 Custom Guitar Effects Suite Specifications:
- Minimum system requirements:
- Mac: Intel Core Solo 1.5GHz with 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later, 1024x768 video, or 866MHz Power Macintosh G4 with 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, 1024 x 768 video
- Windows: Pentium III 1GHz / AthlonXP 1GHz with 512MB of RAM, Windows XP, 1024 x 768 screen
- Supported Formats: AU, VST, RTAS (Mac/Win)
- Requires iLok drivers (available free and included with installer) or iLok key, sold separately