Digidesign Eleven LE Plug-InProduct #707016 Digidesign 707016 YUMC Virtual Guitars & Bass Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Popular vintage amps, cabs, and mics in one convenient plug-in!
Most guitarists are willing to invest thousands of dollars in search of a guitar amp that will unleash the perfect tone. For many, it means having to own several amps that all have a uniquely different voice and purpose. On top of that, guitarists are faced with another set of challenges when trying to capture that tone in recordings, or reproduce it in a live setting. Eleven LE is here to help alleviate that problem.
Digidesign Eleven LE is a powerful RTAS/AudioSuite plug-in for recording guitar amp sounds that allows you to achieve highly realistic, jaw-dropping guitar tones based on some of the world's most coveted vintage and modern tube amps, speaker cabinets, and mics -- all right in your Pro Tools or Avid rig. Of the 16 amp models are ones based on Fenders from the late 50s, vintage Marshalls, an '89 Saldano with three different channels, and two Digidesign originals. It also includes cab models ranging from the sounds of a '59 Fender Bassman with Jensen P10Qs to an '06 Marshall 1960AV 4x12" with Celestion Vintage 30s. The mics include dynamics, condensers, and a ribbon style model based on popular designs by trusted names like Shure, Sennheiser, Neumann, AKG, and Royer.
Using an innovative amp modeling technique Eleven LE's designers captured these amps, cabs, and mics at their best in a world-class studio. Presets allow you allows you to achieve the multi-dimensional guitar tone nuances of vintage amp like power amp sag, ghost notes, cab resonances, speaker cone breakup. The tube amp emulation components behave like their hardware counterparts for more realistic tonal achievement. You even get on- and off-axis mic positions for extra tone-tweaking flexibility.
Eleven LE is for Pro Tools|HD, Pro Tools LE, Pro Tools M-Powered, and Avid video system users.
- Create highly realistic miked guitar amp/cabinet sounds within your Pro Tools, Avid rig
- Choose from a must-have collection of vintage and modern amp, cabinet, and mic models to create your own signature tone, or use the customizable presets to instantly re-create a classic sound
- Achieve multi-dimensional guitar tones complete with nuances of the original vintage amp sounds like power amp sag, ghost notes, cabinet resonance, and speaker cone breakup
- Innovative amp cloning technique delivers the sound and feel of classic tube amps by emulating each component to behave like its hardware counterpart
- Convolution-based speaker cabinet and mic models provide incredibly rich tones, and include on- and off-axis mic positions for more tone-tweaking flexibility
- Supports 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz, and 44.1kHz sample rates
- Guitar Amp Models
- Eleven's amps are based on these originals (and includes two Digidesign custom amps):
- '59 Fender Bassman
- '59 Fender Tweed Deluxe
- '64 Fender Black Face Deluxe Reverb Normal Channel
- '64 Fender Black Face Deluxe Reverb Vibrato Channel
- '66 VOX AC30 Top Boost
- '67 Fender Black Face Twin Reverb
- '69 Marshall 1959 100 Watt Super Lead Plexiglas Head
- '82 Marshall JCM800 2203 100-Watt Head
- '85 Mesa/Boogie Mark IIc+ Drive Channel
- '89 Soldano SLO100 Super Lead Overdrive Head Clean Channel
- '89 Soldano SLO100 Super Lead Overdrive Head Crunch Channel
- '89 Soldano SLO100 Super Lead Overdrive Head Overdrive Channel
- '92 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Head Vintage Channel
- '92 Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Head Modern Channel
- Digidesign Custom Vintage Crunch
- Digidesign Custom Modern Overdrive
- Speaker Cabinet Models
- Eleven's speaker cabs are based on the following originals:
- '59 Fender Bassman 4x10" with Jensen P10Qs
- '59 Fender Tweed Deluxe 1x12" with Jensen P12Q
- '64 Fender Black Face Deluxe Reverb 1x12" with Jensen P12N
- '66 VOX AC30 2x12" with Celestion Alnico Blues
- '67 Fender Black Face Twin Reverb 2x12" with Jensen C12Ns
- '68 Marshall 1960A with Celestion G12H "Greenbacks"
- '06 Marshall 1960AV 4x12" with Celestion Vintage 30s
- Microphone models
- Eleven's microphone models are based on the following popular mics:
- Shure SM7 Dynamic
- Shure SM57 Unidyne III (Dynamic)
- Sennheiser MD 409 (Dynamic)
- Sennheiser MD 421 (Dynamic)
- Neumann U67 (Condenser)
- Neumann U87 (Condenser)
- AKG C 414 EB (Condenser)
Eleven LE Plug-In Specifications:
- System Requirements
Platform: Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.4, Power PC or Intel-based Mac
Pro Tools|HD Accel, Pro Tools LE, or Pro Tools M-Powered system running Pro Tools 7.1 or higher software (Pro Tools 7.3 or higher recommended)
Avid Xpress, Avid Xpress DV, or Avid DNA system (AudioSuite only)
Digidesign VENUE system running D-Show 2.0 or higher software
iLok USB Smart Key (not included, but required), Internet access, and a free iLok.com account
Macintosh OS X: TDM HD Accel, RTAS, AudioSuite Windows XP: TDM HD Accel, TDM VENUE, RTAS, AudioSuite