Audiffex ampLion Pro Special Guitar Gear Simulation Software
Virtual Guitars & Bass Software
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Guitar amp and pedal simulation for live or studio.
ampLion is an ultra-precise simulation of guitar amps, speakers, microphones and effects. It is an all-in-one solution for every guitar player - all of the gear you want is just a click away. And thanks to the Live mode and the implemented MIDI control, you can take the stage equipped with your computer, audio interface and MIDI foot controller. ampLion ships with 30 effects, 9 preamps, 7 poweramps, 12 speakers, 8 mics, and 2 speaker channels.
- Highly optimized algorithms
- Two independent speakers
- Adjustable microphones
- Intuitive interface
- Preset management
- VST/RTAS/AU format
Order today and lighten your live rig while expanding the capacity of your studio performance.
ampLion Pro Special Guitar Gear Simulation Software Specifications:
- To successfully run ampLion, you need a computer that meets the following requirements:
- Windows: CPU with SSE2 support (Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 and newer)
- Mac: Intel Core
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32-bit/64-bit) or Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8
- CPU speed 1.6 GHz, recommended 2 GHz
- 300 MB of HDD space
- ASIO (Win) or CoreAudio (Mac) compatible audio interface
- VST/RTAS/AU host application
- If you need to run ampLion on PPC, contact us and we will provide you with the latest version of ampLion 1.0.
- ampLion is compatible with the following technologies:
- Virtual Studio Technology (VST 2.4)
- Real-Time AudioSuite (RTAS)
- Audio Units
- It has been tested in all major host applications, for example
- Pro Tools
- Ableton Live
- Studio One