AAS Strum Acoustic GS-1 Guitar Software SynthProduct #710000 AAS 710000 YUMC Virtual Guitars & Bass Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Use your keyboard to recreate the beautiful sound of acoustic guitars.
The AAS Strum Acoustic GS-1 is an acoustic guitar software synthesizer that serves music producers and composers who need acoustic guitar tracks but don't want to wait or pay for an actual guitarist's services. Based on the latest AAS (Applied Acoustics Systems) physical modeling technology, Strum GS-1 ships with an impressive collection of steel and nylon string acoustic guitar models.
AAS Strum Acoustic GS-1 guitar synth includes an elaborate voicing module that automatically voices chords played on a keyboard as a guitar player would on a fretboard. Strumming and picking actions are reproduced by an auto-strum function, special strumming keys, or MIDI loops. An EQ, a multi-effect, and a reverb module complete the Strum GS-1 package. AAS Strum Acoustic GS-1 allows you not only to find the right sound but also to easily and efficiently synthesize a wide range of left- and right-hand playing techniques, all via your keyboard.
- Uses AAS physical modeling techonoly to recreate acoustic guitar
- Large collection of nylon and steel string gutiars included
- Auto-strum function
- Strumming keys
- MIDI loops
- Includes EQ, multi-effect, and reverb modules
- Voicing module automatically voices chords played on keyboard as they would be on guitar
Hire this virtual session guitarist for all you recording needs. Order Strum Acoustic GS-1 today!
Strum Acoustic GS-1 Guitar Software Synth Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Windows: 98, ME, 2000, XP - Pentium III 800MHz - 128MB RAM - ASIO, DirectSound - VST, DXi
- Mac: OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 - G4 733MHz - 256MB RAM - CoreAudio - VST, AU, RTAS