XILS lab XILS3 Virtual Instrument Software Download(Software Download) Sku #H80977000000000 XILS lab H80977 YUMB Virtual Drums & Percussion Software https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Incredible synth plugin.
XILS Lab's XILS 3 continues in XILS Lab's relentless pursuit of the detailed emulation of classic and underrepresented synthesizers. The XILS 3 invokes the EMS VCS3, a darling of both The Who and Pink Floyd.
As is the case with all of XILS Lab’s synthesizer emulation plugins, the XILS 3 faithfully recreates all of the capacities of the original but does not stop there. It features three oscillators, one with a sine and sawtooth wave generator and two more with square and triangle on board. Add to that a noise generator with level and color control and you have the building blocks of rich and complex synthesizer sounds.
There is a ring modulator and a spring reverb emulator that are separate from the effects section, which include the expected chorus and delay. This clever separation of effects according to their character is a brilliant architectural consideration.
The trapezoid envelope generator is particularly charming, and is equipped with a controllable looping option. A standard ADSR envelope is part of the mix as well.
The XILS 3 is also host to a powerful sequencer that can be clocked to the host or run on its own. It is a 128 event, three-track sequencer that can be routed to six outputs, which can be rerouted to a variety of other destinations. One of its many quirky aspects is a pitch-tracker that detects the frequency of incoming audio and applies it as a modulation source.
The presets are stunning, obviously created at the loving hands of dedicated synthesizer enthusiasts, just like you. The XILS 3 is a complex and wonderful tool for anyone who already lives and breathes analog sound design, or anyone who instinctively knows that their lives have been empty shells without this breathtaking plugin.
- Three aliasing-free oscillators : sine, ramp, square, triangle.
- One 2/4 poles low pass filter
- One envelope, based on two different designs, trapezoid and ADSR
- One spring reverb
- One ring modulator.
- One 128 steps sequencer
- two output static filters
- One joystick
- Three connection matrix
- One input gate
- One input envelope follower
- One pitch tracker
- One transient tracker
- Mono/Unison/Polyphonic playing mode, up to 18 voices of polyphony
- Two envelopes, 1 MIDI synced LFO, 1 MIDI synced S&H, 1 Voltage Processor (for increasing the modulation shapes)
- New sources and destinations for the matrix : A menu allows a wide range of destinations or sources, without increasing to much the matrix size.
- Matrix Pins : 4 different colors for four different amounts and new sort of pin for inverting the signal.
Order today and join the XILS Lab revolution.
XILS3 Virtual Instrument Software Download Specifications:
- Mac OSX 10.3.9 and later : VST, Audio Unit, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 ; VST, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)